Private Sessions with Adam Brack are sure to help you in all facets of the game. You can bulk your package together for a half day or full day or split them up over the course of weeks. It all depends on your goals and budget. All tools are at your discretion during private sessions, whether it be the indoor facility with aboutGolf Studio, TPI Fitness Gym, Custom Fittings, or Green Grass Practice Facility!
- ONE HOUR - $125
- THREE HOUR PACKAGE - $345
- FIVE HOUR PACKAGE - $525
- TEN HOUR PACKAGE - $975
The Experience Better Golf Academy's school experiences are like no other. These multi-day golf schools cover: The 3 things that affect the golfer today.
- Their physical ability to swing in balance. We address this with our TPI program and easy to understand exercises they can do in the comfort of their home.
- The equipment plays a much larger role in golf than people realize. When you get the right tool, you are guaranteed more yardage, higher ball flight, more consistency, and better balance in the swing.
- The knowledge on how to play the game. There is so much contradictory information in this game and it confuses people. At our academy, we are usually taking more information out of the brain rather than loading with so much more.
Each school experience includes your meals each day at the Siesta Grill. Adam guarantees his school experiences and is certain it will be the best golf instruction experience you have ever had.
See below the 3 golf schools he has to offer and make sure to call or email with any further questions!
Accommodations/ commuter school rates include luxury 4 nights with Resort Collection Properties!
All schools include video analysis, aboutGolf simulation, club fitting/ evaluations.
For customization of your personal golf school, give us a call and we'll make it happen!
Back to Basics Golf School
Personal instruction focusing on the fundamentals and basics of the game. Package includes 3 full days of instruction, breakfast and lunch each day, Minimum/maximum 2:1/4:1 student/teacher ratio and classroom materials.
Playing/Course Management Golf School
Complete instruction on all phases of the game, plus 18 holes daily with instructor focusing on course management and course strategies necessary to maximize scoring opportunities. Package includes 3 full days of instruction, golf daily with instructor, breakfast and lunch each day, maximum 4:1 student/teacher ratio.
Schools 3 Day Mini Golf School
Personal instruction on all phases of the game with a primary focus on short game and scoring situations. 9 holes on the last day with instructor, Package includes 4 hours of instruction each day, breakfast, maximum 4:1 student/teacher ratio.
1 day school -
- 8:00am - Breakfast at clubhouse
- 8:45am - Video analysis and evaluation
- 9:45am - Instruction with putting and chipping
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 12:45pm - Full swing instruction
- 3:00pm - 4-hole course management
- 4:30pm - Wrap up and notes
- Meet and greet the night prior to the golf school with drinks and hors d'oeuvres
- 8:00am - Breakfast
- 9:00am - Illusion of Golf clinic
- 11:00am - Instruction to S.N.A.G.
- 12:30pm - Lunch
- 1:30pm - S.N.A.G. fundamentals instruction
- 3:30pm - S.N.A.G. golf tournament
- 8:00am - Breakfast
- 9:00am - Traditional golf fundamentals/short game
- 11:00am - Putter / wedge fittings
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 1:00pm - Full swing instruction
- 3:00pm - 6-hole playing lesson
- 4:30pm - Custom fittings
- 6:30pm - Dinner reception / awards
- Welcome dinner reception
- Individual day itinerary
- Breakfast and lunch provided each day
- Morning instruction and afternoon 9 hole on-course instruction
- Shirt and cap
- Take home student swing analysis
- Last day dinner
- 1.5 hour clinic
- Meet and greet with two drinks and hors d'oeuvres
- 2 hours of private instruction with Adam Brack
- Club evaluation and fitting
- Video analysis
- 10am - 2pm, training and getting to know teaching staff
- 3pm - Afternoon clinic
- 5pm - Meet and greet drinks and hors d'oeuvres to follow clinic
Day 2 - 4
- Private Instruction for attendees (2 hours each)
- Instructors recommended attendance for training at no charge
aboutGolf is the only simulator/ technology that is on The Golf Channel and is a PGA Tour Partner due to it accuracy and attention to detail.
3Trak begins gathering club data as the club approaches the ball, and begins gathering ball data at the moment of impact. High-speed, 3D cameras gather images of the ball and the club at up to 2300 frames per second. The images provide direct measurements on extensive data related to the ball and club, providing useful information for instruction and improvement. The measurements are also used in conjunction with true-trajectory physics to accurately replicate the shot - regardless of its speed, direction or shape. 3Trak has been tested by many of the best names in golf and is consistently praised for its superior accuracy: 3Trak rivals our own proprietary Callaway Performance Analysis System in terms of accuracy, robustness and versatility for golf ball launch measurement.-Jeff Colton, Callaway Golf
They are a world leader in golf simulator and performance technology. They are a more than 20-year-old, Ohio-based company committed to developing and applying innovative, state-of-the-art technology to enhance and improve the game for golfers at every level. Our products, including PGA TOUR Simulators, aG Studio, aG Mobile, aG Balance Pro and Henry-Griffitts Custom Fit Golf Clubs, enable substantive learning and improvement in the game of golf.
According to Adam Brack, "this technology allows us to measure all of the swing and ball characteristics through impact". More specifically it allows us to look and analyze launch angel, speed ,and spin of the ball and club head speed, angle of attack, and the club face. All of this data can then be used to make adjustments to any golfers game.
V1 Sports (fomerly known as Interactive Frontiers) is a sports motion analysis and digital media technology company specializing in the development of video analysis software and advertising vehicles for online and mobile device applications. Founded in 1995, V1 Sports is a leader in software development and online and mobile applications for the sports training industry. Its V1 Pro Digital Coaching System is the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports and its V1 Sports apps enjoy worldwide leadership by consumers as the #1 Sports App for Game Improvement. V1 Pro software is used by many of the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes and training facilities around the world.
Adam Brack has choosen to use this system becuase it is a great visual for up and coming golfers and for the seasoned professional to be able to make fine adjustments to their swing.
The Frequency Analyzer is a Specialized machine used to measure the frequencies of golf clubs and shafts. Used in the frequency matching process. You may have heard this machine be referred to as a frequency machine.In golf, the frequency is the number of oscillations of a golf shaft in a given time when the tip is pulled down and the shaft vibrates in a specialized machine. Frequency is measured in cycles per minute (cpm.) Regarding the finished golf club, the variables that determine frequency are basically the club's length, the head weight and the shaft stiffness.
STEELCLUB® Angle Machines have been #1 on Tour Worldwide for 25 consecutive years. The STEELCLUB® Signature Angle Machine is the latest evolution of the world's best bending machine. It uses Dual Precision Gauges for measuring and bending loft/lie angles on all irons, face angle/lie angle on metal woods and face angle/lie angle on hybrids. It doubles as a specification gauge that accurately measures with its patented measuring gauges. No other machine compares to the secure clamping and bending capability. This machine outperforms all other machines. STEELCLUB® Technology makes it the "Industry Standard" worldwide.